- Concept of Electric car.
- TATA motors announce its own electric car.
- The future of electric cars in India.
Concept of Electric cars
The basic principle of Electric cars or Vehicles is the conversion of Electrical energy into Mechanical energy. Electrical energy is stored in batteries later it can be used as a fuel for EV (Electric Vehicle).
The basic difference between EV and Non-EV is that in EV cars Electrical energy stored in batteries act as a fuel and in Non-EV internal-combustion of the engine that generates power by burning a mix of fuel and gases is used.
Features of Electric Cars
- No fuel required in the form of Petrol, Diesel and gas
- Easy to maintain
- More efficient
Also Read – PS5 Launched In India, See Price and Details
Tata Motors launches its own Electric car
- Tata Nexon electric vehicle, the third all-electric SUV in the country after Hyundai Kona Electric and MG ZS EV, was launched in the presence of Tata Group’s Chairman Emeritus Ratan Tata
- Tata motors launch NEXON EV with a price range starting from₹13.99 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India)
- Tata Motors plans big on electric but Ratan Tata talks up hybrids.
The future of Electric cars in India
- Industry leaders consider electric cars to be a promising option for the Indian audience.
- In India, The success rate of Electric vehicles is less as compared to other countries.
- Due to less nu of charging points of EV, it is currently less efficient.
- The prizing factor also plays a vital role to increase the success rate of electric vehicles.
- With the Government’s push to make India a 100% EV nation by the year 2030, automotive companies are carefully treading into the EV space to expand their portfolio.
- This push for EVs may also create a significant change in India’s energy security priorities, with securing lithium supplies, a key raw material for making batteries, becoming as important as buying oil and gas fields overseas.
Thank you for reading our articles, if you want to read interesting tech news, please subscribe to our page and you will get the latest update from our website.