Have you ever felt losing energy or less energetic?
Maybe you wake up with some energy, but after lunch, there is no energy left over.
Constantly yawning and just wanna grab a cup of coffee or some energy boosters?
If so, don’t get crazy. It’s just a sign, that now you need to pay attention to yourself, the diet, sleep, and your activities.
The fact is feeling low and less energetic is directly proportional to your mood. If you are not feeling energetic you can’t give your 100% to any work.
The problems like killer headaches, mood swings, mentally drained is just because of our poor activities or we may say our lifestyle
Truth is average people settle for normal and accept things like they are.
And if you want to make the best version of yourself, here’s what you need to know:
Just because people everywhere are feeling drowsy, it doesn’t mean you should too.
First, you need to know the reasons why you don’t feel energetic-
- Not getting enough sleep- Your sleep is suffering and so are you. To perform at the highest level, sleep is going to be your topmost priority. If you are constantly feeling low and tired, then just put away Netflix and sleep.
- Not indulge in any physical activities- Our body needs movement if we didn’t involve ourselves in any physical activity, then certainly it will negatively affect us. If you are not getting enough time to do exercise, try to add some fun activities to your routine. You can include activities like swimming, dancing, playing some games, etc.
- Your diet is full of high-calorie food- If you are intaking junk food like pizza, burgers now and then, then surely you are going to feel like junk. It is compulsory for our body to intake a nutritious diet, to feel energetic and active.
- Not drinking enough water- To feel hydrated and reduce fatigue we need to drink water and sometimes we are not hungry- but thirsty.
- Constantly consuming sugar- If you are just sitting and consuming sugary items like chocolates, soda then surely you just feel wish to take a nap.
Top 10 ways to overcome Laziness- by Sandeep Maheshwari
Tips to improve your mood while feeling less energetic-
Stress, negativity, toxic people in life are great energy suckers. These are the daily things we come in contact with.
It is always important to keep yourself calm for that you don’t need to go anywhere just hold on for 3 minutes, just breathe and close your eyes, forget everyone, you’ll feel relaxed and calm.
Try to forgive to cut off stress from your life. Even a small dispute or grudge will release negativity which ultimately consumes energy and leads to stress so it is better to let things go
Indulge yourself in activities that you’ll enjoy-
Yeah Yeah, I know some of you say what kind of activities?
So it is of any kind like watch a movie or you can read some interesting novel.
Hmm now you say we are not interested in novels, haha, ok so you can try a new restaurant if you’re a foodie, cook something or yeah you can also try planting or even a small task like learn new hairstyles or make a habit to read my articles, hahaha and you can also learn some new technology.
So dear readers just cut off all the negativities from your life and enjoy it because ”Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara”.
Have fun and comment on your favourite section from this article and let me know if it helps you.