So, the question is how can I stay fit while going office? Most of the people complaining about I don’t have time for fitness, I am office-going, having no time for anything else.
And yes, I am aware of it that most of you are getting frustrated. You’ve been trying to get rid of those 10kgs for years now, but you just can’t seem to lose it and keep it off.
What I experience is when people say we don’t have time for a workout, that’s a myth. The reality is we don’t want to do that. That particular task is not on our priority list. If I want to achieve fitness, I must be dedicated to it, not making an excuse.
Here are some tips you can use to stay fit.
Tips to stay fit in office-
- Stay hydrated throughout the day. Having a water bottle with you is a great way to stay full. Remember having a water bottle with you is very beneficial so with the so-called comfort of your chair you can drink water. Remember sometimes, you aren’t hungry but thirsty.
- Drink 0 calories beverage instead of high-calorie tea. Coffee, green tea, etc are good options. If you are a chai-lover try switching to 0-calories drink to save you from hundreds of calories throughout the day.
- Carry lunch with you instead of heading towards the cafeteria or so. It will save your money and most importantly reduce calories.
- Snack on low-calorie foods. If you are a big snacker, try opting for low-calorie options like fruits, veggies, or protein sources like Greek yogurt, paneer, etc.
- Try to find a reason for the walk. Walking around the block can be a good idea to stay active, get some fresh air, and burn some calories.
The workout is not about hitting gyms or fitness clubs it’s about including physical activities in your life. You can include activities like dancing, swimming or games like badminton, etc.
Always remember that even if you are working, still fat loss can be your realistic goal. For that, you need to manage your time.
Importance of time management to stay fit
One of the major factors in everyone’s life is TIME. So how to manage our time so we can live healthier and happier?
I am facing the same issue as you people are, but in my experience, we need to focus on some points in our life to manage the time.
- Firstly, focus on one thing which you are doing instead of switching continuously. Let’s take an example like you start some fitness program but the second day you thought this isn’t working for you so you switch to another program. Avoid such things because this is not the right way to do any task.
- Secondly, set priority and work accordingly. Suppose you think of running and cover 3 Km but the situation is you have only 30 minutes because of the busy schedule in a day. So you have two options- you can simply say no, let it be I have no time for today and waste that 30 minutes somewhere else or you can utilize that 30 minutes for a workout instead of running 3 Km you can cover 1 km along with 30 jumping jacks.
- And the last one is just sticking to your schedule, no matter what.
You can also read 20 time management tips click here
Then what are you waiting for??
Just stick to the schedule and never give up on a dream just because of the time because time will pass anyway.
Remember “Someone busier than you is working out right now.”