- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chipset announced in annual tech summit.
- It will feature upcoming Android smartphones in 2021.
- Smartphones company like OnePlus, Realme, Xiaomi Remi, Oppo, Vivo, etc will launch their flagship with snapdragon 888 5G chipset.
Snapdragon 888 5G chipset has been announced at the annual tech summit, this will going to be a feature in the upcoming flagship smartphones in 2021. Snapdragon 888 5G is the successor of Snapdragon 865 5G but we all expected that the successor of snapdragon 888 5G will be Snapdragon 875 5G.
Features of Snapdragon 888 5G
- It will come with 3rd Generation Snapdragon X60 5G Modem-RF system.
- It will be compatible with all major brands globally by offering mmWave and Sub-6.
- It has support for 5G carrier aggregation, global multi-SIM, standalone, non-standalone, and dynamic spectrum sharing.
- Snapdragon 888 5G comes with 6th Generation AI Engine that comes with completely re-engineered Hexagon processor and it will be more powerful than the previous AI processors.
- It will perform 26 tera operations per second (TOPS).
- 888 5G chipset headlined with 2nd Gen Qualcomm Sensing Hub that helps in higher performance and low power consumption and always-on AI processing and intelligent features.
- It also comes with 3rd Gen Snapdragon Elite Gaming that will upgrade Qualcomm Adreno GPU performance and maker said that this will be 35 percent (35%) faster than the previous generation.
Also Read –
Upcoming Smartphones with Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset
Many smartphone companies like Oneplus, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Realme, Black Shark, Lenovo, LG, Meizu, Motorola, Nubia, ASUS and ZTE have also confirmed that they will launch their flagship smartphones with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset in 2021 upcoming smartphones.
Xiaomi also confirmed that the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 11 will be headlined with Snapdragon 888 5G chipset.
More details are yet to be announced, expected to be revealed in Day 2 of the Qualcomm tech summit.
Stay tuned for all updates subscribe us click the bell icon.