- What is AWS (Amazon Web Service)?
- History of AWS
- Features of AWS
What is AWS (Amazon Web Service)
AWS stands for Amazon Web Service, a cloud service platform by amazon. AWS offers database storage options, computing power, content delivery, and networking among other functionalities to help organizations scale up. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully-featured services from data centers globally.
History of AWS
AWS was first introduced in August 2006, and it been over a decade since its launch and it becomes the most successful cloud computing company in today’s time. AWS has the highest market share in cloud infrastructure. AWS first launches its service by providing a simple cloud service then launches Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), which forms a central part of Amazon.com’s cloud-computing platform.
Features of AWS
- Mobile-friendly access.
- You can choose servers according to your choice.
- Pay for only what you use i.e. there are no subscription-type things.
- Security and compliance.
Services gave by AWS
- Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)ou
If you want to learn AWS then check out this video –
If you like the article then follow us for more latest updates and news.
Have a nice day.